Yeah it has almost been a year since I did a post to this blog. Can't say I have an excuse, busy I guess? Lots of stuff has happened in 365ish days... Here are a couple highlights and some lowlights of 2009.
- 1. Erin and I got pregnant!
- 2. Spark Creative went down the shiter
- 3. Pro Concepts went down the shiter
- 4. Markit Creative started up, Mark Silberman, Michelle Parenti, and Myself
- 5. 2009 winter goes by without any major injuries and problems
- 6. Sign up and get into the Single Speed World championships in Durango
- 7. Summer bike season starts!!!!! So Fun
- 8. Racing Clydesdale divisions and doing quite well against other big guys
- 9. Sign up for the Firecracker 50 as a team with Stuart, it's kind of a sore spot for me, Stuart doesn't finish and I do my lap anyway (25 miles, 2500 vertical feet climbing, all above 10,000 feet) I do a personal best sub 2.5 hours, I felt great. NEXT YEAR SOLO CLYDESDALE. Team of one... Me!
- 10. JULY 25, 2009, Andrew Bruno Beresniewicz is born, 8lbs. 4oz. BUT he has some complications, needs to go to Denver for a surgery. He is born with a Diaphramatic Hernia..... Erin and Bruno are in denver for FIVE weeks.... Everything works out with the surgery and he is doing AWESOME... It was a rough 5 weeks though, Erin came home for one weekend when my parents were visiting, she is amazing.
- 11. Finish the race season as the number 2 ranked Clydesdale racer in Vail, pretty stoked.
- 12. Single Speed world championship in Durango was AWESOME. Barry, Pam, Wiener and I drove to Durango. Slept in Artie, rode our bikes with one gear (along with 1000 others) through the toughest 24 miles I have ever ridden. I almost cried twice, drank three beers during the race, finished.... I finished, it was super fun, super hard, a GREAT experience! Thanks Barry and Pam... and wiener.
- 13. 2009 2010 snowboard season starts.
- 14. Crazy news right before the holiday, one of my best friends gets hit by a car crossing I-70!!! I still can't believe he is gone, Love you Jesse, I will miss you Buddy!
- 15. The last week of 2009... Its been a crazy year, actually pretty hard, but I think I grew a lot this year. I love my wife, I love my son, and I love all my family and friends, you all mean the world to me, thank you for being you!
I look forward to 2010, I hope you all have the best year ever. God Bless