Monday, January 21, 2008

:: what is going on ::

hey all, sorry once again it as been so long between entries, I really have to start doing this in the evening when I get home from work. But there are so many other things on my plate and mind that I have been pretty sidetracked lately.

Most of you know, because I emailed a lot of you that NYCODesign.com has been gobble up by some bedazzler company? Actually my father let me know that he heard the name and product on TV just the other day? I talked with my talented partner and brother and we decided we liked the concept behind NYCO so we added "agency" so the new URL will be nycodesignagency.com, not too bad.

In other news Erin and I will probably be heading up to Aspen this weekend to watch a bit of the X Games. The guys from Oakley will be letting us crash in one of their rooms Saturday night, should be a good time.

In more work news, things at Spark have been interesting to say the least, that is really all I have to say about that, call me to get more info.

:: With that I say farewell to the next time ::

No comments: